Thursday 22 October 2015

9th Posting

 My Parents Have To Be Proud of me


 
    I want to talk about my involvement in secondary school. When I form1, prefect teacher are invited me to join prefect. They interview me and satisfied my appearance .
I learn from the senior how to be a discipline people also how to control student behavior. In form2, I got two award in Anugerah Hal Ehwal Pelajar & Kokurikulum. First award I have is Anugerah Sahsiah Terpuji and second is Anugerah Penolong Ketua Pelajar. Went I form3, I need to focus in my class because I have to take PMR and I got 4A3B1D. My mother is really happy and I always remember went she is crying not because she sad but she really2 happy. My mother hug me and kiss me with her tears.  I will never forget that moment. After that, went I form5, I was given the responsibility to be the head prefect. Before that, within two years of the current form4 and form5, I have attend a trait that can train me to become an effective leader and respected. In the end of the year before SPM, I have awarded a Anugerah Ketua Pelajar Cemerlang. Went I show to my parents, they very happy and proud of me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment