Thursday 22 October 2015

5th Posting

My Idea Of Success




  My idea of success, or the secret of life is to do our best now. When we libe by this rule, we guarantee a happy past and a successful future. But the trick is to remain in the present. Instead of dreaming about the past anf the future , create them by doing your best now. I do not dream of a profitable job in an office, of expensive cars, luxurious restaurant or brilliant shirt. I dream a job in a place where I have freedom to express my ideas and develop then without feeling like a slave under the will of a greedy boos. I need a salary not too high but enough to make a moderate living. Thats why I need to be success in my study and got a good result to make my parents happy and to make my successful future. But what I regard as the most important feature of success is to have friends, to be good and accommodation. I can learn from other s thing which will help me form a broader view on the world and make me realize my opinion is not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment