Wednesday 21 October 2015

2nd Posting

How do I see Myself In 20 years From Now..


I know who I am now, but what will be tomorrow, or the day after that? Will I make the right choices, succeed  in my endeavors, and accomplished my goals? Only time will tell, but in 20 years I see practicality a brand new me, I see me with a wife, children, and a good profession, I will have a close relationship with my family and my wife family and have some of the some of the same friends and some new ones.

In 20 years I will be married to the perfect girl. She will make our family a lot of affection and she will care my food everyday. I would have already graduate d college and been well into my secondary education career as a school ICT teacher. When I was a student, I would look at my teacher as I was sitting at my desk, and I thought to myself that one day I would be standing where my teacher was. Not only are teachers necessary, but they are some of the most important people in the world.

I also greatly enjoy the subject of ICT, and I like to know a new technology and I would try to discover how do they do it. Lastly, I have a strong passion for helping others and I think that teaching someone something new is one of the wonderful thing. In 20 years, I will be living a life that will be perfect for me. I will stay close to my family because they are important to me. I will always have my friend to fall back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment