Tuesday 20 October 2015

1st Posting

My first week at KPTMAS

 Its funny for me to remember the first week I entered in KPTM alor star. Im actually not informed to bring the clothes and my equipment to stay at the hostel that day.They tell me to entering the class after that day.Its really sad because suddenly need split with my family.The more depressing is went I must break fasting alone and without my family.After that day,I need go to the class with a cloth I buy at Alor Star Mall in the same day I registered.Its almost 8.00a.m and my first class is Proficiency English at 8.50a.m.In my first day I thought my class at Mergong so I do not take the bus at 8.15a.m.Im walking from hostel to campus alone.Went I arrived I sit and take a rest.I look at my watch and its and its 8.30a.m.Its 20 minutes before my class so I just watching television pending my class.Im waiting and waiting and its getting weird because its to long waiting the time with my watch,so I look the time in my phone and went I see it is almost 9.00 a.m and I really shocking so I look my watch its actually not working and its stop at 8.35 a.m. I rushed to find the class and try asking some student and he said the class room is at campus Suka Menanti and not in Mergong.Without westing my time I call Miss Emylda who is leading my course and tell her  about my mistake and she let me to postpone my class.I bogged down and don't know what to do . Suddenly my warden came to me and I tell him about my problem.He tell me to wait and he telling to the bus driver that has stopped at Mergong to take me and send me to Suka Menanti.I am very grateful because have someone that has help me and I safely arrive. I immediately ask the some students my room class.I got it and waiting from outside because I scared that I come in the wrong class.Im waiting and suddenly come a lecture for the next class.Im follow her and introduce to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment