Thursday 22 October 2015

4th Posting

LOVE
               I LOVE MY MOM & DAD!



   Everyone have a love and know to share that love.It is not only love your friend, girlfriend or boyfriend.The most important thing is went you give your love to your parents.It is the most beautiful moment went you can share your problem to your parents.Loving your parents is more better than loving your gf or bf.

    Life without parental support can be a disaster. My parents are one of the most amazing people you can find around the world for all the sacrifices they had made for me. I have great parents, and I still live with them. They help me with every step of my life. They never turned me down or made excuses about it. They are sweet and lovely. They love me and they would give their life for me. I thank to Allah that gave me such a great gift.


                       ( this is my parents)

No comments:

Post a Comment